SCHNABLE LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUND RULES
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK FOR BREAKING OUR RULES, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
1. SLFC may add, delete or modify the rules in order to operate the campground in a safe and effective manner for all involved. A current set of rules will always be posted on the bulletin board in the store/office and will supersede any previous rules. The new changes will also be included in the monthly newsletter.
2. STORE: Please note the store hours are posted on the door or in the news letter, these will change during the season to accommodate our campers. (Please conduct campground business during the office hours only.)
3. QUIET HOURS: 10:00 P.M. to 8 A.M. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Friday and Saturday. Special event weekends and holiday weekend will be extended till 12:00 (midnight). Children should be on their own lot at dusk or with a parent. We are asking all campers to not roam the campground after curfew. Returning to and from restrooms or to your campsite is acceptable. Please do this quietly. No loud carts allowed after dark.
4. ALL VISITORS MUST LEAVE THE PARK AT 10:00 P.M. ON WEEKDAYS AND 11:00 P.M. ON WEEKENDS UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
5. VISITORS: Please advise your guest or company of the rules, as you will be held responsible for their actions.
6. ELECTRICAL BOXES: No one may open electrical boxes, no matter what the problem is. Inform management of all electrical problems. Anyone plugged to another box besides their own will be asked to leave the campground. You must be properly plugged into the electrical box, if you are not you will be disconnected and your box locked until you have the right connection for the box. If the electrical box shorts out because of being improperly plugged in – you will be responsible for the cost of repairs prior to your box being fixed. If you are not sure if you have the correct plug in, please see management.
7. PARKING: Please respect others lots and do not park on them .
8. HOLDING TANKS: All campers may empty their own tanks at the dumping station located on top of the hill. If caught dumping anywhere other than the dumping station this will result in being asked to leave the campground and forfeiting all fees paid. If violated you will be responsible for the state imposed fine, if not corrected you will be asked to leave the park and forfeit all fees paid. Emergency pumps are $30.00.
9. PETS: Must be kept on a leash at all times, and the leash must be six feet or shorter when outside. Do not leave your pet unattended. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior of pets will not be tolerated. Pets are NOT allowed in the beach area or bathrooms. You MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEM – droppings must be picked up immediately and disposed of in a sealed plastic bag. Violation of the rule can result of your pet not being allowed in the park. Please walk your dog(s) in areas where campers are not camping.
10. SPEED LIMIT: Park speed limit is 10 MPH
11. GOLF CARTS: Golf carts must have a copy of the proof of insurance in the office. Please inform you insurance company that you will be using the golf carts at the campground. Golf carts are allowed in trails. You must be 15 years (with a permit) or older to operate them. No childrenare allowed to drive or sitting on your lap. Everyone must be seated on the golf cart comfortably. A typical golf cart will seat four adults or two adults with three small children. Golf carts can be driven to and from restrooms with lights. No golf carts are to be driven while intoxicated. Violation of the rule can result in losing your golf cart privileges. Speed limit of 10 mph. applies to golf carts also.
12. BIKES, SCOOTERS & SKATEBOARDS: They are not to be ridden through campsites, down the stairs, or through the walkways. No dirt bikes, four wheels ect are allowed in the park. No riding after dusk. If this rule is violated you will lose your privileges.
13. ALCOHOL: Alcoholic beverages are restricted to CAMPSITES ONLY. NO ONE LESS THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE IS PERMITTED TO DRINK. EXCESSIVE DRINKING AND BELLIGERENT BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK WITH NO REFUND OF MONEY. 14. FIREWORKS: There are no fireworks of any kind allowed on your lots at anytime. We offer a designated time and place for legal fireworks during the 4th of July, with this being the only time that legal fireworks are allowed in the park.
15. BOATS: A one time $100 registration fee per dock and a $25.00 per year maintenance fee. No wake/trolling motors only. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (exception – proof of a boater license) and wear a life jacket at all times. Any accident that occurs on the lake must be reported to the office. Failure to report will result in loosing your boat dock and fees paid.
16. OWNERS RIGHTS: SLFC has the right to refuse all services to anyone