SCHNABLE LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUND RULES
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK FOR BREAKING OUR RULES, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
1. SLFC may add, delete or modify the rules in order to operate the campground in a safe and effective manner for all involved. A current set of rules will always be posted on the bulletin board in the store/office and will supersede any previous rules. The new changes will also be included in the monthly newsletter.
2. STORE: Please note the store hours are posted on the door or in the news letter, these will change during the season to accommodate our campers. (Please conduct campground business during the office hours only.)
3. QUIET HOURS: 10:00 P.M. to 8 A.M. Sunday through Thursday and 1:00 a.m.to 8:00 A.M. Friday and Saturday. Children should be on their own lot at dusk or with a parent. We are asking all campers to not roam the campground after curfew. Returning to and from restrooms or to your campsite is acceptable. Please do this quietly. No loud carts allowed after dark.
4. ALL VISITORS MUST LEAVE THE PARK AT 11:00 P.M. ON WEEKDAYS AND 12:00 P.M. ON WEEKENDS UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
5. VISITORS: Please advise your guest of the rules, as you will be held responsible for their actions.
6. ELECTRICAL BOXES: No one may open electrical boxes, no matter what the problem is. Inform management of all electrical problems. Anyone plugged to another box besides their own will be asked to leave the campground. If the electrical box shorts out because of being improperly plugged in, You will be responsible for the cost of repairs prior to your box being fixed. If you are not sure if you have the correct plug in, please see management.
7. PARKING: Please respect others lots and do not park on them . Over flow parking is located on the right upon entrance to the park and on the East side of camp store.
8. HOLDING TANKS: All campers may empty their own tanks at the dumping station located on top of the hill. If caught dumping anywhere other than the dumping station this will result in being asked to leave the campground and forfeiting all fees paid. If violated you will be responsible for the state imposed fine. Emergency pumps are $50.00and $75.00 on Holiday weekends.
9. PETS: NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS...Must be kept on a leash at all times, and the leash must be six feet or shorter when outside. Do not leave your pet unattended. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior of pets will not be tolerated. Pets are NOT allowed in the beach area, splash pad or bathrooms. You MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEM ? droppings must be picked up immediately and disposed of in a sealed plastic bag. Violation of the rule can result of your pet not being allowed in the park. Please walk your dog(s) in areas where campers are not camping.
10. SPEED LIMIT: Park speed limit is 10 MPH
11. GOLF CARTS: Golf carts must be insured. GOLF CARTS-ONLY. No RTV, UTV, Side by sides, Razors ct.
12. BIKES, SCOOTERS & SKATEBOARDS: They are not to be ridden through campsites, down the stairs, or through the walkways. No dirt bikes, four wheels ect are allowed in the park. No riding after dusk. If this rule is violated you will lose your privileges.
13. ALCOHOL: Alcoholic beverages are restricted to CAMPSITES ONLY. NO ONE LESS THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE IS PERMITTED TO DRINK. EXCESSIVE DRINKING AND BELLIGERENT BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK WITH NO REFUND OF MONEY.?
14. FIREWORKS: There are no fireworks of any kind allowed on your lots at anytime. We offer a designated time and place for legal fireworks during the 4th of July, with this being the only time that legal fireworks are allowed in the park.
15. BOATS: Boat must be removed from lake if you don't have a dock. No wake/trolling motors only. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (exception ? proof of a boater license) and must wear a life jacket at all times. Any accident that occurs on the lake must be reported to the office immediately.
16. Any person that alters/disables the entry gate or surroundings will lose all camping privileges and will be held liable for damages.
17. OWNERS RIGHTS: SLFC has the right to refuse all services to anyone